The Pocket PEA chlorophyll fluorimeter is suitable for teaching, research and a wide variety of commercial applications.
Key Features :
- Full-featured data-collection platform
- Compatible with all Vernier sensors
- Large, high-resolution color screen
- Touch navigation utilizing gestures
- Fast data collection with 100,000 samples per second
- Rechargeable, high-capacity battery
- Built-in GPS and microphone
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Built-in apps include Calculator, Periodic Table, Sound Recorder, Stopwatch, and more
- Student instructions for over 75 of our most popular experiments included
The HK-TA Human Physiology Teaching Kit includes all of the necessary hardware and components, LabScribe software and expertly written courseware to teach 44 experiments and more than 100 exercises in cardiovascular, respiratory, and neuromuscular physiology.
This LabStation™ includes the following: 1 Cat. #540 EdvoCycler™ Jr. (16 x 0.2 ml) 2 Cat. #502-504 M12 Complete™ Package (14 x 7 cm Tray & 7 x 7 cm Trays (2) 1 Cat. #5010-Q QuadraSource™ Power Supply (10-300V, for 1 to 4 units) 2 Cat. #590 Variable MicroPipette (5 - 50 µl) 1 Cat. #557 TruBlu™ LED Transilluminator 1 Cat. #539 1.8 L Water Bath
Whether you need to measure pH in your swimming pool, aquarium, or hydroponics garden, you need a probe that will deliver accurate measurements day in and day out. Our pH1000 polycarbonate pH sensor provides reliable, stable readings in a range of environments, from greenhouses to science classrooms. This sensor stands up to the usual wear and tear with its durable polycarbonate body and built-in protection for the pH glass measuring surface. Compatible with all pH meters accepting a BNC connector.
The Carolina® Shaking Incubator, available as 115 V or 230 V, can meet the demands of your most strenuous experiments. Designed for heavy workloads and continuous use, it features a powerful brushless induction drive meant to give you years of trouble-free operation. The unit also features exceptional temperature uniformity, precisely maintained within 0.25%. Offering a large work area, 17-4/5 x 17-4/5″, the system gives unmatched performance in a high-capacity format, up to 5 x 2 L. The unit includes a standard nonslip platform, making it an ideal option for tissue culture flasks, staining trays, and petri dishes right out of the box. Able to hold a wide range of temperatures—from ambient to 60° C—and a shaking speed of 30 to 300 rpm, the unit is packed full of features and built to last.
Fulfilling educational and laboratory users’ requirements for improved ergonomic features and performance in a more economical package, the LABOMED® Lx 300 offers a rotatable binocular head with 2 viewing heights, reversed nosepiece for easy stage access, and variable-intensity LED illumination. Features :
- 5° Siedentopf head and dual focusable eyetubes articulate 360°, making the Lx 300 easy to store
- Reversed 4-position nosepiece for easy stage access
- EP2 infinity-corrected Plan achromatic DIN** 4x, 10x, 40x (spring-loaded), and 100x (spring-loaded, oil-immersion) objectives deliver superb field flatness and color fidelity
- Mechanical stage (150 x 135 mm) with double specimen holder
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe substage condenser with aspheric lens, iris diaphragm, and blue daylight filter
- Variable-intensity EcoPro™ LED illumination delivers truer daylight color temperature, runs cool, and lasts up to 50,000 hr
- Built-in Li-ion battery and AC adapter/charger for cordless and corded use
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus on ball drive system for smooth operation
- Universal power supply for line voltages from 100- to 240-V AC, 50/60 Hz
Classroom PCR Reimagined! The successor to the bestselling EdvoCycler™ has been redesigned with improved PCR technology to be the best value among classroom thermal cyclers. The EdvoCycler™ 2 doubles the capacity of the original at 48 wells and features an intuitive touchscreen. Proudly made in the USA and backed by an industry-leading 3 year warranty!