Glas-Col’s variable-speed homogenizer drives feature.
- Totally enclosed motors.
- For high-speed operations, the direct-drive shaft is recommended. The geared shaft, on the other hand, generates high tourque and lower speeds.
- The homogenizer drive’s electronic motor controller delivers versatile and reliable performance and maintains speed. This controller also provides:
- Smooth rotation and repeatability, reduced motor temperature, and reduced noise thanks to filtered circuitry.
- A switch for reversing pestle direction during homogenizing or allowing either motor shaft to rotate in the proper direction for use with the quick change chuck.
- Cord connection to the motor so control can be placed away from corrosive hood environments for ease of access.
- Lab bench case size: 8″w x 6″d x 3.38″h
- Motor size: 4.38″w x 4.38″d x 5.50″h